This past Valentine's day was my big day.....I turned the BIG 30!!! I know, I know, I am old now but I honestly don't feel it. I have accomplished a lot in the first 30 years of my life and wouldn't change anything for the world. My friend Hailey also turned the big 30 on the 9th and we wanted to celebrate together. When Tater turned 30 I threw him a surprise party and every 30th b-day that is celebrated, is a big thing. Hailey and I wanted the same thing...a big celebration or something together, so we had been hinting around that we wanted a party with everyone or have a girls night out. Something to do with out all the kids. So, for the past 2 weeks our wonderful husbands have been going crazy to plan a party. They pulled it off and threw a surprise birthday party for us at San Felipe's at the Tempe Marketplace this past Saturday. Nothing like walking into a busy restaurant at 6:30pm and having half the restaurant (that was reserved for us) yelling "SURPRISE"!! We had such a blast! Thanks to both of our husbands..it was a hit and a birthday party that we will always remember!
February 17, 2008
The BIG 30!!!
Posted by Shauna on 2/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
HAPPY B-DAY to you!!! I forgot V-day was your b-day! Props to your hubby's for planning a great party. That says a lot, most guys don't PLAN anything!:P How do you know Hailey? I used to dance on Rattlers with her, please tell her I said "hi"!:)
P.S. You look VERY happy in the first pic!:)
Shauna, Happy Belated Birthday!!! Im glad you had a good one, you deserve it after all that has been going on. I know what you mean, not feeling thirty, it has gone by SO fast and sometimes I feel like I JUST graduated highschool. Pretty crazy :)
Thanks for the b-day wishes! Mel - I know Hailey from her husband (Troy Tyler - class of 94). He and Aaron used to be roommates and we have been really good friends for the past 6 years. I'll tell her you said "hi".ljswg
Happy Birthdy!!! I just had mine in Sept. Fun times. What a sweet husband to go to all that trouble to plan a fun night for you. I hope you had a great day!!! (I havent seen Troy forever-if you see him soon, tell him hi for me)
HAPPY BELATED BDAY!! Scary most of us are turning the big 3-0 this year! Time flies. Hope it was great!
♪♫♪HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪♫♪ ITS A LITTLE SCAREY ONCE YOU HIT THE BIG 3~0,HUH?MAKES YOU FEEL A LITTLE OLD..LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME, AND 2 THUMBS UP FOR YOUR HUBBY--WAY TO GO
Shauna- Hey- I rember going to a v-day birthday party in 9th grade or something! 30's a big one, not excited for it. Your little boy is so cute!
sorry i missed it..happy birthday!! i cant believe thats troy! havent heard about him since the days he was with mugs! crazy!
Happy Birthday Shauna! Mine was on the 10th. Our 30's are going to be GREAT!
Hope you had a great birthday! Alex turned 30 on the 12th and I will be 30 on March 23rd. It is scary how time has gone by so fast. It needs to slow down now. Didn't Holly Moore have a Valentine's Day birthday too. I remember you and someone else did.
Very crazy!! 2008 is definitely the year that everyone should turn the BIG 30! How exciting?? Holly Moore and I do share the same b-day. Happy belated to Alex too and happy early b-day to you Keri and Melody in July? And I think Kenyon in April?
Yeah! Happy 30th Birthday! VAlentines and your birthday. Must be busy for your husband to always plan both. I'm glad you had a good one!
Post a Comment