A couple of weeks ago I went to a vinyl word party. I know, how fun could that be right? Well...it was TONS of fun! I've seen it on houses, but thought it would be way too hard or way to expensive to do. I was able to customize my own phrase, pick my font, size and color! Some of you are probably thinking this is something that has been going on for a while now, but I thought it was too cool. I have a pool table/game room in the front of my house and it's all pictures of friends and family. So I thought why not put a little phrase on the wall that says just that! "The best times are with...the Rangel's, family & friends." Pretty cute huh? :)
I also had one made above my wedding collage in the hallway to my bedroom. "All my love...all my life." Tate actually picked that one out. They turned out really cute and I think I am addicted. I still have pics to hang on the pool table room but here is the project for now.
June 10, 2008
Project in the works
Posted by Shauna on 6/10/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I love those too!:) I'm waiting to order one for my living room, where did you get yours?
P.S. you looked beautiful on your wedding day!
Those are SO cute Shauna. I love them too. Ditto on looking BEAUTIFUL on your wedding day!
What cute ideas! Heath would love a pool table room- how fun. I had one that I loved that said Skinner and I had to tear it down when we moved! I was sad. Maybe we shouldn't move so much!!
those are great... I have them all over my house too! so fun!
I have to agree with the rest of the gals, I love them and also have a few in my house! But mine are from a cute little store by my house that closed down on Gilbert and Southern. Too Bad! Looks great!
I love vinyl lettering. I have some in my house. Very cute picture arrangement!
lol!!! they have been around forever!!! i had one in my room before we moved and it said "Dont spend your life with someone you can live with... spend it with the one you cant live without! i love them!! reminds me i should get some for the new house!!
Post a Comment