Today is Tate's birthday and let's just say that he looks good for his age! It's not the 20's like he wants it to be, or the 60's like he sometime feels like he is, but for 32, he looks darn good and I love him!!!
May 22, 2008
Happy Birthday Hubby!
Posted by Shauna on 5/22/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
Happy b-day to your hubby...you guys make a graet couple!
Hope you guys get to do something fun for his b-day! I didn't relize your boy was the same age, he is so cute!It's sad that time goes by so fast!
that was so cute. He was the cutest little clown I've ever seen!!
Happy birthday to your husband, he seems like a great guy and Im so glad he makes you happy. Tyler is to cute for his own good :) Congrats to him on a kindergarten yr well done :)
Hey! Long time no talk. i just got your comment. Isn't blogging great? who needs a reunion? You family is so cute.
Hey Shauna! How are you guys? It's so fun to be able to keep in touch with everyone! Life has been crazy lately! I'm so glad things are settling down. No more competitions and no school for awhile! I can blog now!! You have such a cute family! Thats awesome!!!
Hey Shauna, it was great to hear from you. We always seem to run into each other somewhere. Keep in touch. Your blog is cute and your little boy is gorgeous.
Lyndsey
What a sweet post to your hubby! He is luck to have you.
I love the last picture of the two of you. YOu look like such a cute couple. Happy Birthday to your husband!
Happy birthday to your hubby! You guys look so happy! Can you believe we are in our 30's? Scary how time flies! Your son is so cute by the way.
Post a Comment