May 12, 2008

Another Great Mother's Day!

Another year passed and another great day! There is nothing like waking up to your angel saying (all on his own), "I love you mom...happy mother's day"! What a way to put a smile on my face first thing in the morning. We went to have Dim Sum (Chinese brunch) and then made it over to San Tan Village for a little shopping. The husband and son weren't too thrilled, but it was my day and I had some gift cards to spend. You can't get too mad since I didn't spend anything out of pocket right??? After that we came home and the boys took a nap. I on the other hand tried to find a different blog background and this is what I came up with. I can't decide if I like it or not so we'll see. Later that night we met all my in-laws at The CheeseCake Factory for dinner....YUM!

My little cheesy stud

My sister in laws first Mothers Day...Congrats Melina!

My niece going "Hollywood"

Gramma's Boy

Gramma's Little Angels

Brotherly love with the momma

Thank you Tate and Tyler
I love you!!!

6 comments:

shell said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!! Looks like a blast! You look fabulous.

Kenyon said...

Happy belated Mothers day to YOU! Cutest pictures. That little boy of yours is gonna be a lady killer. He is a doll. Glad you had a fun Mothers day :)

Melody B. said...

I have to say first...that I LOVE your hair like that! SO CUTE!

That restraunt called Dim Sum makes me think that could be the way my Kit Kate says "then some"!:P Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. I LIVE for Cheesecake Factory, what do you like best there?

Melody B. said...

P.S. YES I like the background!:P

Brittney Smith said...

Looks like you had a great day! HAppy Mothers Day!

Nicolle Webber said...

Hello Shauna,

I hope you remember me, Nicolle Magnanti! I think you worked with my mom a few years ago also. Anyway your family is adorable and your son wow! he's so handsome.