My 5 1/2 month old niece Cameron Grace Rangel got baptized today. Tate and I were asked to be the god parents and we were both so excited. It was such a special event for all of us along with it being the first time all the family (great-great grandma and the great-grandparents) plus the obvious grandparents and aunt and uncles went to church together. She did such a good job and didn't cry once! She was so beautiful wearing the dress that was handed down from Tate's aunt who also wore it on her baptism day. Whenever you can keep things like that in the family, it always adds more meaning. I absolutely loved it and couldn't get enough of her. I obviously need a girl!!! After the service we had a family brunch at Cracker & Co Cafe in East Mesa. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. The food was great!!
April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I agree, you definitely need a girl!! what fun. congratulations.
Oh, what a cutie she is. I also agree...you need a girl :) Congrats on becoming God parents, that is really special.
P.s- Crackers is one of my FAVORITES, they have THE best desserts!
She is so cute! You look great shauna! Girls are alot of fun!
seriously so cute!! congrats.. you want a girl?!? you guys gonna have another?!? LOVE CRACKERS!! BEST CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP EVER!
That little girl is adorable! So, any plans to get yourself a little girl...and I don't mean kidnapping the one in the pictures!:P HA! I've never been to Crackers, but everyone keeps raving about it, so think I'll go!:)
Congrats!! Pretty awesome! You DO need a girl! Hey, are you close by? You need to come by and say hi to my mom sometime soon.
Congrats on being a God parents that is a an honor and a big responsibility that not anyone can do!!
Post a Comment