My family and I just got back from Maui Friday morning after being there an entire week and I am now facing reality! Maui is definitely a place that I didn't want to leave. We went because one of our very best friends Garren Whitley got married there. Both Tate and Tyler were in the wedding and I did all the wedding parties hair...no pressure!! The wedding and every part of the vacation turned out wonderful!
We had our camera every day EXCEPT the day of the wedding!!! The main event of our entire trip! I had to be at the there 2 hours earlier than Tate did to do the hair, so of course he had the responsibility of Tyler and the camera, but forgot the camera! His excuse....."I couldn't find Tyler's hair gel." The thing that he forgot, was I took Tyler's gel because Tyler's hair doesn't work for daddy and I was going to do it when he got there. MESS!
We had such a great time, that Tate and I plan on going back for our 5 year anniversary....ALONE though! :-)
We did so many activities along with so many beautiful things to take pictures of, I got a little carried away. I can't post all the pics, since there are way too many, but here are some of the things I thought were the neatest.
Molokini Reef
Troy Tyler, Jason Woolf, Brad Whitley, Garren, Tate & Tyler
Stacy & Garren Whitley!



10 comments:
O.k, am I ever jealous. First of all , congrats to Garren, how awesome. What beautiful pictures. I cant believe the whales that you saw, and how close they were....OMG! How fun to be their with all those friends. Hawaii is the most beautiful place. It WOULD be hard to face reality after a trip like that. Your son is so adorable.ul
That was a great post! Such fun pics to look at...and be envious of!:P ***Note to self, GO TO MAUI*** We saw some whales when we went to Mexico that were RIGHT BY our boat like yours, but you couldn't pay million ANY amount of $ to get in the water with them (those surfers were nuts)! How fun to go back ALONE and relax this time.
Yeah, "million" is suppose to be "me" What was I thinking? I think I was going to say "you couldn't pay me a million dollars..." that's whay I get for NOT proof reading!:P
looks like a blast. hawaii is one of my fav places. you're still beautiful!!
What a fun place to go for a wedding!You guys look so cute and tan!Derek's never been so were hoping to go this year for our 10yr. anniversary, no kids!!!
How exciting for Garren-I dont think hes changed a bit. Im so jealous that you got to go to Maui. Ive been to the main island, but ive heard nothing beats Maui. Looks like you got a good tan!!!
i wanna go!!! what a nice break! im sure you had a ton of pics.. bummer you didnt have it at the wedding. i had no idea garren was getting married. not that i talk to him.. but i had no clue! congrats to them.
Shauna! Heather (Fletcher) Hinze. It was great to hear from you on our blog. :) Maui is so fun! Although I've never been during whale season. How awesome! My husband Tadd works with Garren at Boeing & they went to Greece together on one of his last big business trips. Small world! You've got a darling family. :)
So fun! My husband and I are going to Maui this next weekend with all of his Bro. and sis. No kids. I am so excited for a little fun. Your pics got me all excited!
Hey Kristen Little is looking for your email address. You may want to call up to good 'ol MHS to give it to her!:P
Post a Comment