Better late than never.... My little guy turned 6 years old on 1/17 and I can't believe that he will be in 1st grade next year! Where does the time go? It seems just like the other day that I was still in high school. Anyways, here are some of the best and funniest memories I have with him. He is definitely my little guy and the best thing in my life.
First time to the beach








6 comments:
Hey Shauna good to hear from you. It's so fun hearing from an old friend! Tyler is such a handsome little guy! It will be fun to keep in touch!!
he looks just like his dad!!
Really, I think he looks like Shauna! Those eyes! He is a little stud. Cute post!
He is so cute. I think he looks like both of you, sometimes you, sometimes Dad. I love seeing your post. Happy belated Birthday to Tyler :)
Shauna- Its Tia :) Welcome to blog world. You have the cutest little boy. Keep in touch!!!
Holy cow-Shauna Roe. Its Shelly (malone). I saw your name on Kenyons blog. What the blast from the past. I had no idea you and Tater were together. Tell him hi for me. What a cute little boy you guys have. Im so happy I found you so I can keep up to date. You can check out my blog if you want. bslomu7.blogspot.com
Post a Comment