January 26, 2008

Trying Something New!

Okay....so I heard there were some people from good ole Mesa High that had some blogs going on and when I checked it out, I was amazed! I couldn't believe all the people I saw and how much time has flown by. Friends that I haven't seen since school! It was so neat getting to see what everyone has been up to with their families that I wanted to give it a shot.

So, here it goes...I have been married to Aaron (aka Tater - if you went to Mesa High) Rangel for 3 years, together for 7 years and have one handful of a 6 year old named Tyler. We moved from Mesa to Queen Creek about 3 years ago and are just loving life!

7 comments:

Slade Team 1 said...

Yeah you fixed it. I cant believe its really you, I have thought so much of you over the years, and to find out you are right here in Queen creek, that is so cool:) I am so glad you have a blog. I didnt even know you married someone from Mesa High. It will be cool to keep in touch. I have missed you. Love, Kenyon

Slade Team 1 said...

I have no idea why it is saying Slade Team but it was me Kenyon:)

Scott and Melissa said...

Yay .. im so, so , so excited! We go eat at Giant Hamburger all the time and i always think about you cuz your mom lives right there :)

The Tetlow Family said...

Hey I just found your blog. I am so happy you started one. It has been forever. We just moved to Texas a couple weeks ago and I found this box with lots of pictures of you from Robson. It seems like so long ago.

Melody B. said...

Wow...blast from the past! I am so excited that you have a blog now too! You son is adorable! I look forward to more posts from you!

stephanie said...

that is soo great that you started a blog, i have wondered what you were up to, your son is very cute! this thing is such a fun way to keep up to date with everyone and ya a ton of people from mesa are doing it, so good job on joining the rest of us crazy people...stephanie(skinner)hatch

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Whats up Shauna!!! It has been years!!! Your boy is so cute. It is nice to hear that you are doing so well. Where are you living and working? I have a blog too. Check it out. Cheers, Stephanie Wright (LeBaron)