Sorry I haven't done a post in a while, but this pregnancy thing is kicking my butt! I am still working full time and work has been a little chaotic so we (Tate and I) have been putting in a lot of hours. In addition to me being so dang tired, EVERY night around 6:30 I start to feel sick and then it's bad news (back and forth to the good ole toilet!) from there on until I go to bed. Nothing else exciting going on here. 1 more week before I'm out of the first trimester and I hope this sickness thing is gone!!!
July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Hope you start feeling better soon! We live in villages of eastridge on crismon and baseline, do you guys live close?
Man, that stinks! I hope you feel better soon, it should start to fade pretty soon here.
P.S. What business do you guys have...your own?
Im so sorry you have been so sick....what a nightmare! What a trooper I might add to be working your rear end off through ALL of that. I pray it will end soon and your second trimester will be better.
You poor thing! That must be sooo hard!That would drive me crazy. Hang in there hopefully it will get better and not linger!!
I totally feel your pain, the sickness memories are all SO clear in my head.I went to the hospital 2x's with my 2nd cuz I coudn't even keep water down!! You have almost made it, hang in there.
You WOOSIE!!! HAHAHA, J/K How the heck are you? Just was bored and was buzzing through my wife's blog and stumbled across yours through Melody! Looks like you are doing great! Hope everything is well. Keep in touch...theurrys.blogspot.com--- Shane
Hey Girly! How have you been? I found your link from Kenyons blog. Congratulations on the new baby. I hope you start feeling better soon. Your little man is quite the stud! Are you going to find out if it is a boy or girl? You look great! It was so nice seeing updates on you and your family- hope we can keep in touch!!
hang in there it gets better, and they are worth it!
I was so sick too and was put on some medication that stopped the sickness.. i forget what its called, but if you call your doctor im sure they will prescribe it for you! they should give it to every pregnant woman. you will wonder why you didnt call the second you got sick the first time. Its um... for cancer patients, it desolves on your tongue. sorry dont remember! hate being sick!!!!
bummer!! I hope you return to yourself again soon. hopefully that means this is a girl, right!!!
Post a Comment