We got our family pictures taken on Memorial Day and they finally came in! I'm pretty happy with them and all of the boys (including Tate) did a good job. Of course I had to hear it the whole way there and back from Tate that he hates getting his picture taken and I owe him. But overall he was happy with them. These aren't all of them but some of my favs.






6 comments:
Shauna, these are AWESOME! You really do have a BEAUTIFUL family. :) You look so good by the way.: )
Great Family pictures! Your boys are so cute!!!
Well its about time!! :) Cute pics!!! How have you been? I'm sure busy with a newborn, he's adorable!
Love all the pics. Your boys are so cute!
those boys are so handsome. those are some great pictures. you are beautiful.
family pictures are so fun. you look great and you have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment