Here are some updated pictures of the little man. He is growing faster than I can imagine and all he wants to do is EAT!!! The kid is definitely wearing me out and keeping me busy. I can't believe how much time has flown by and he is already 4 weeks old. CRAZY! It just makes it that much harder because I know that my maternity leave from work will soon be creeping up on me and then back to work it is. April 13th!! I am not looking forward to that day just like the majority of the people don't look forward to April 15th (tax day)! 


February 17, 2009
More of Kasen
Posted by Shauna on 2/17/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Love it! Hes so cute! You look great!
shauna he is so cute. you look amazing. i love his chunky face and all that hair!!
I love the mohawk. He is sooo cute. I love all that dark hair!
He is so cute Shauna! How fun! He makes me want another! I love all his hair! Pregnancy is fun and amazing but gets very old!!! Especially the end!! I bet your'e glad he's here! You look awesome!!
Love the kissy pic! So cute!
He is so cute...I love that hair! Congratulations!!! Tyler is a cutie, so lucky to have another one that looks just like him. Hope you're getting sleep!
HEY TATER AND SHAUNA ....I WAS JUST BORED AT WORK AND FOUND UR BLOG ...VERY COOL SWEET LIL BABY BOY ... WE JUST HAD A BOY ON FEB 6 ...SUPER COOL ... TATE I HAVNT SEEN U IN YEARS.. U LOOK GREAT AND HAVE A GREAT LOOKIN FAM ... I KINDA FEEL GAY LOOKIN AT BLOGS BUT ITS NEAT TO SEE HOW EVERYONES DOIN..TAKE CARE (CABEANDTRACY.BLOGSPOT.COM)
Post a Comment