December 26, 2008

Better Late Than Never...Merry Christmas!

So it's been a little while since I've posted and I apologize, but let me just tell you that I don't know where the time goes??? Work has me SO busy right now and being pregnant makes it go by even quicker especially since I feel like I am constantly tired. Don't know if working 45+ hours a week and then coming home to play mom and wife does it, but I'm pretty beat.

I have been peeking at all of the other blogs just to keep updated, but haven't felt like throwing a post up myself. Let me sum it up as quick as possible......NO TIME AT ALL!!

5. My poor Christmas decorations didn't go up until the Saturday before Christmas!!! Yes, this includes my tree. We didn't even put lights up on the outside of our house.

4. Due to the crazy economy now, work is hectic as can be and everyone has been putting in 45+ hours a week. The sad thing....I'm salary so I don't get paid any overtime!

3. Between my 3 different baby showers (work & family) I haven't even finished doing baby laundry and the car seat and stroller are still in the box...I'm due next month!!!

2. The baby is growing faster and bigger than expected and my cervix is shorter than expected so my doc is hoping I can make it to 36 weeks.....THAT'S JANUARY 3RD!!!!!!!

1. Between the stress of trying to "take it easy" it's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE! For those of you who know me, I am not one to try and just sit still and relax. I need to be doing stuff all the time.

Anyways, enough of me venting and here are some pics of the family on Christmas and Christmas Eve.


The family shot on Christmas Eve

My little niece in her cute Santa dress!

Like father, like son! Tyler likes to wear those
shirts now because daddy does. How cute!

Christmas morning at my house....the snowman
is bigger than her!

Tyler way pumped for his stocking from Santa

His new Ipod Nano...I don't even have one and he's 6!!!

The kids at my mom's house Christmas night
(my family and my sister with her 2 kids)

Tyler with his new Star Wars Clone Trooper
voice activated mask. This thing was huge and he looks
like a bobblehead!!!

One last family shot on Christmas night!

3 comments:

Nicolle Webber said...

Im glad to finally see you prego lady! You look wonderful and certainly ready to pop. Enjoy your last few weeks and try to get some GOOD sleep.

shell said...

you look so good. and tyler is like a male supermodel. i am so excited to see some pics of the baby!!!!

Melody B. said...

AHHHHH! I'm so curious now, have you gone into labor yet then? SO exciting! I'll be lookin' for a baby post!